Saturday, September 9, 2017

Joyful Stars CTMH September Blog Hop

Welcome to the September

Close to My Heart Joyful Stars Blog Hop.  


Have some fun hopping between the blogs of this group of talented Close to My Heart consultants, and me, where we share creative projects using CTMH products.
 
 The first card I am sharing is an upright z fold card.
 For this card I have used the CTMH September SOTM set, new Two-toned Cardstock,  Basic Fundamental Paper, and Black Dots.




The second card features the "Merry Christmas"
cut from the CTMH Flower Market cricut cartridge covered in Liquid Glass,
Two-toned Cardstock,  Basic Fundamental Paper, and Silver Shimmer Trim.
Now, since this is a blog hop, you might have arrived here from Tracey Pierce's blog.



Your next stop is  Lucy Marino's blog.   Lucy is new to the hop and I can't wait to see what she has created.
 
The hop is circular. So if you are just starting here, simply continue hopping until you find your way back, making the full circle.  If you get lost, the complete list of participants is on Joyce's blog

I am entering the z-fold card in the following challenges:
Little Red Wagon Challenge #410 - Give Us Your Background (I stamped mine.)
Aud Sentiments Challenge #188 - Anything Goes + a sentiment
Pile It On Challenge #134 - Feathers or Scales
 

7 comments:

  1. Love your choice of colors with the stamp of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the delightful details in your first fancy folded card--thanks for providing the numerous photos. Your Christmas card is quite elegant. Great job, Debi!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your upright Z fold. Great use of the SOM and I love your color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card with the great fold and the pop of color from the feathers. Love it!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work, Debi! My favorite is the feather card! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun Z fold card. I love that you stamped your background. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.