Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Sunday Stamps

Is there a challenge out there that can fill the hole in my heart left by the closing of Mojo Monday?  
Because MM was a sketch challenge, it really helped get my creative week off to a start without having to begin from scratch.  I thought I'd give the Sunday Stamps Challenge a try and just wait until Monday morning to make my entry.  And what do they do to me?  They post a tall and skinny sketch, my least favorite sketch.   MM always did a tall & skinny sketch the 5th Monday of the month,  and I used to grumble every time.  But, I always made a tall & skinny card.  Yesterday, I actually made two, primarily because I had 2 strips of the blue snowflake paper left over.
 

Both cards measure 3.5 x 5.5 and will fit in an A2 envelope.
The cute little penguins are from a Hampton Arts stamp set which included a die to easily cut them out. The sentiment is also from this set.  I colored the little guys with ProMarkers and Black Wink of Stella.  I didn't want to add embellishments because these 2 cards are for the Cards for Little Hearts card drive.

Challenges being entered:
Sunday Stamps Challenge #156 - Tall & Skinny Sketch
Winter Winderland Challenge - Christmas Penguins



5 comments:

  1. What a great card, I love penguins. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay both are cute
    love the blue one and love the white embossed background one
    cute Christmas card you have made
    many thanks for playing with us at Sunday Stamps this time
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and love the design. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland and hope you join us again. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Debi. I love them both, especially the one with the bow tie!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debi! Such a cute little penguin and I just love your happy holiday card. Thanks so much for joining my Christmas in July blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys
    http://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/2017/07/challenge-no-96-christmas-in-july.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.